All artists need a deep reservoir of energy and strength to survive the pain and pressure of finding their voice. But artists also need a medium. Without a canvas, your paint is just a puddle. Without a page, your words are just drops of ink in the air. Without a touch monitor with digitizer pen... okay, you can see where this is going so let's just cut to the chase here.
You've gotta have a thing like this for your computing needs, be ye sitting in a coffee shop or sitting in a meeting. You've got to be able to draw, write, read and maybe watch some animated gifs while nobody's looking. That's the sort of thing Lenovo can offer. The sort of thing that renews your soul.
And it's easier than hauling your desktop down three floors.
|Resolution:||1600 x 900|
TFT-LCD, AH-IPS, White LED backlight
|Digitizer Pen:||ThinkPad Digitizer pen|
|Dots Per Inch:||138 dpi|
|Response Time:||5 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Image Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Input Interface:||USB 3.0|
Detachable, USB to mini-USB cable, 100cm
Detachable, USB Y-Type cable, 45cm
|Digital Control Keys:||3 digital control keys|
|Stand:||Bulid in typing stand|
|Brightness:||200 nits or cd/m2 (typical)|
6.0 watts typical, 7.0 watts maximum,
<1.5 watts standby/suspend, universal,
USB 3.0 cable (no external brick-like power supply)
Microsoft Windows 7 certified
Microsoft Windows 8 certified
|Dimensions:||8.87" (H) x 13.70" (W) x 0.26-0.50" (D)|
In the box:
- Lenovo LT1423P ThinkVision 13.3" HD+ LED-backlit IPS Wired Mobile Touch USB Monitor
- Digitizer Pen
- USB to mini-USB cable
- USB Y-Type cable
Simple Cover Stand
Use it our lose it
It irks me when I see people blatantly placing non-duffle items in their duffle bags. Workout clothes, towels, survival gear. I mean, how hard is it to understand? The word is right there in the product name. It's a duffle bag. Meant for transporting the adorable yet deadly duffle.
Maybe it's because the duffle is so scarce these days. Some people will claim that the fabled duffle doesn't even exist. But if more people would use these bags for what they're intended, CARRYING DUFFLES, then it wouldn't even be a question.
You'd see a person walking by with a duffle in their duffle bag and you'd shout "Hey! Can I pet your duffle?" Then you'd try to pet it and it'd bite your hand off and you and everyone would just laugh and laugh because this is how it's supposed to be!
|Dimensions:||16" D x 40" L|
1050 HD TUFF CLOTH Fabric
Full Length #10 Construction Grade HD Zipper
In the Box:
(1) NorthStar Sports SD1640 1050 HD Tuff Diamond Ripstop Gear/Duffle Bag, Pacific Blue
top-selling costumes of 2015
block of cheese
handcuffed Sepp Blatter
spurned Beast Mode
bag of bats
Some things don't change
2012 was one of the most recent years in the history of mankind. You may not remember what happened because it was a while ago, and you were probably busy. Here's a recap:
- Queen Elizabeth celebrated her Diamond Jubilee, marking 60 years of her serving as the British equivalent of the Philly Phanatic.
- Lonesome George, a Pinta Island Tortoise, died. He was the last of his species. Happy Saturday!
- Felix Baumgartner fell out of a spacecraft to prove that he really likes Red Bull.
- Scientists created the first bionic melon.
- The world ended, just like those people who misunderstood the Mayan calendar said it would!
- Encyclopaedia Britannica finally discontinued printing, leaving millions of people wondering what they'll reach for now when they want to squash a bug.
- CERN discovered a new particle that may confirm the existence of Higgs boson, but it didn't host the Golden Globes so nobody cared.
- Usain Bolt ran so fast he reversed time. CERN is now using him in the Large Hadron Collider.
- The Giants beat the Patriots at Super Bowl XLVI, and everybody was very, very happy about that.
- There was a viral campaign that went Google on YouTube.
- Appellation: California
- Malolactic Fermentation: 100%
- Total Acidity: .61g
- pH: 3.73
- Residual Sugar: .13
- Alcohol: 14%
- Bottled: September 2, 2014
- Suggested Aging: Enjoy now or cellar through 2019.
- Varietal: 83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 11% Merlot, 3% Cabernet Franc, 3% Malbec
- Vineyard: Primarily Chalk Knoll Vineyard (San Lucas) - Other sites include: Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Paso Robles, Livermore
- Oak: 20% Stainless Steel - 40% American barrique - 30% Hungarian barrique - 10% French barrique
- Production: 1,500 cases
|Anatex Deluxe Mini Play Cube|
|Dimensions:||12" x 12" x 24"|
|Cleaning Care:||Use mild soap and warm water with a damp cloth|
|Country of Origin:||USA|
In the Box:
- (1) Anatex Deluxe Mini Play Cube - DMP9014
If you have eight slices of fudge cake, you are probably doing to die. If you have eight cars, you're gonna brag about them, but how can you use them? YOU CAN'T EVEN DESIGNATE THEM WITH DAYS OF THE WEEK! Same thing if you have eight fountain pens, or eight scissors, or if you order eight pizzas or you work eight jobs to support your eight kids with eight different people. It's foolish to horde so much of anything. Except for comforters.
Because with comforters, there's no limit. It's totally possible to use an entire eight piece comforter set all by yourself and NOT be considered a hoarder, a glutton or a lothario with a fear of commitment. Don't debase yourself with any other indulgence! Head straight for the comforter set, and indulge.
In the box:
8-Piece Comforter Set - Your Choice includes:
- (1) Oversized Comforter
- (1) Bed Skirt
- (2) Euro Shams
- (2) Standard Shams
- (2) Decorative Pillow