3200 PSI is strong. Like, way strong. Like if you went swimming at the level where sharks tend to hang out? That wouldn't be 3200 PSI of pressure. And if you went down to visit the cool blind octopus-monsters? Nope. You're still not at 3200 PSI. You've got to go all the way down to the dark cave in which the great Lovecraftian fish-monsters live before you start approaching 3200 PSI. And you won't come back from the great Lovecraftian fish-monsters. They'll see to that themselves.
With that kind of pressure, you can bet that all those little stains and blemishes on your patio or walls or whatever are going to come right off. Or go mad. One of the two. Such is the horror of 3200 PSI.
|Operating Pressure (PSI)||max. 3200|
|Water Volume (GPM)||max. 2.5|
|Maximum water inlet Temp (?F)||max. 140|
|Weight w/o accessories||76lbs|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||22" x 23" x 35"|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons)||0.8|
In the Box:
- (1) Karcher G 3200 OCT Gas Power Pressure Washer
- (5) Pro-style quick connect nozzles (0?, 15?, 25?, 45?, 65?/detergent)
- (1) Quick connect 25 ft. steel-braided rubber high pressure hose
JAMES MADISON: The role of the receiver in the American home theater should be limited in scope and kept in check by the other branches: AV output and input. If a power-hungry receiver such as a 5.1CH Pioneer were to overwhelm the other branches with its built-in bluetooth, 'twould plunge the home theater experience back onto the dark ages.
THOMAS JEFFERSON: Nay, a strong receiver is the centerpiece of a successful home theater. Without the power to switch between HD video sources, the movie-watching experience would get bogged down in the the other branches, leading to maddening incrementalism.
MADISON: How do we proceed then?
JEFFERSON: Let us each see how many tree branches we can fit in our mouths. Most branches wins.
NARRATOR: And so, the two agreed to a branch-off and America was saved...wait, hang on, there's nothing else in the script. How can that be the end?
JEFFERSON: Are we really going to do this branch thing? I was kinda joking.
MADISON: What does 5.1 mean? Is that some kind of number?
2nd NARRATOR: And so, the three went on asking questions to no one, while I sat eating chicken wings in front of my glorious Pioneer 5.1Ch AV Receiver w/Bluetooth watching car crash videos. The end.
NARRATOR: That chicken smells good.
JEFFERSON: I'll say.
MADISON: Let's get him.
2nd NARRATOR: Oh crap.
[Pioneer logo appears]
- Amplifier Design Discrete Direct Energy
- Channels 5.1
- Power Output: Watts per Channel (20HzNo20kHz,.08%THD@8ohm 2ch Driven) 80 Watts
- Power Output: Watts per Channel (1kHz,1%THD@6ohm 1ch Driven) 140 Watts
- Estimated Power Consumption/Standby with HDMI Control off 415 W/0.1 W (standby)
Handheld and Internet
- AirPlay No
- HTC Connect No
- Made for iPhone and iPod No
- iOS/Android Remote Control APP No
- Streaming Audio From PC/Network No
- Pandora Internet Radio No
- Internet Radio No
Decoders & Formats
- Digital Core DSP Engine Texas Instruments Aureus
- Audio DACs 192K/24Bit
- Audio Processing No
- iPod Digital Audio No
- Music File Playback 48kHz / 16NoBit MP3, WMA, ACC Via USB
- HighNoDefinition Copy Protection (HDCP) 2.2
- Dolby Atmos No
- Dolby TrueHD Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- DTSNoHD Master Audio Yes
- DTS Neo:X No
- HDMI SACD Transfer 2 Channel
- Phase Control Yes
- MCACC No
- MCACC Memory No
- Standing Wave Control No
- EQ Bands No
- Symmetric EQ No
- XNoCurve No
- Distance Adjustment 0.1 feet
- Polarity Check No
- Auto Subwoofer Crossover No
- Auto Surround Yes
- Stream Direct Yes (Direct, Pure Direct)
- Advanced Surround 10+1
- Wide Surround No
- Front Stage Surround Advance Yes
- Headphone Surround Yes
- Virtual Speakers No
- Dialog Enhancement No
- Advanced Sound Retriever Yes (2ch)
- Sound Retriever AIR No
- Digital Noise Reduction No
- Tone Control 2 Channel
- Sound Delay (Lip Sync) Yes (500ms)
- Speaker A/B No
- BiNoAmp No
- 4K Ultra HD PassNoThrough Yes
- 4K Ultra HD Video Scaler No
- 3NoD Ready Yes
- Audio Return Channel Yes
- HDMI Standby Through Yes with Input Switch / Last Memory
- HDMI 36Nobit Deep Color Yes
- HDMI x.v. Color Yes
- Video Processor No
- Video Converter to HDMI No
- HDMI to HDMI Video Scaler No
- Component Video Scaler No
- Composite Video Scaler No
- Pure Cinema I/P Converter No
- Advanced Video Adjustment No
- 3D Noise Reduction No
- Super Resolution No
- HDMI Input / Output 4 In (Rear) / 1 Out
- MHL 2 No
- WiNoFi BuiltNoIn No
- Bluetooth BuiltNoIn Yes (SBC/AAC/aptX)
- Wireless Adapter Port No
- Bluetooth Adapter Port No
- Component Video Input / Output No
- Composite A/V Input / Output 2 In (Coaxial x 1, Optical x 1)
- iPhone / iPod / USB Memory Input No
- USB Terminal Front USB
- Ethernet Input No
- Analog Audio Inputs / Output 1 in (1 Assignable)
- Digital Audio Inputs / Output 2 In
- PreNoAmp Output .1 ch (SW)
- Headphone Output Yes
- Front A/V Inputs USB (Audio Only)
- AM/FM Presets 30 Preset AM / FM Tuner
- OnNoScreen Display HDMI Only
- Auto Power Down Yes
- MultiNoRoom and Source Output No
- IR Serial Remote In/Out No
- MultiNoZone OnNoScreen Display No
- FL Dimmer Yes
- Function Rename No
- Remote System Remote Control
- Sleep Timer 30, 60, 90 min.
- Front Panel Brushed
- Speaker Terminals 2 large + 3 clip
- W x H x D (inches)
- WiNoFi Antenna's Up No
- W x H x D (inches) 17.1 x 6.6 x 13.1
- Weight 18.25 lbs
In The Box:
- Pioneer VSXNo530NoK 5.1NoChannel AV Receiver with BuiltNoin Bluetooth
- Remote Control
"Barry, we need to talk about your professionalism."
"You have a nervous llaugh. it's really upsetting a llot of folks here."
"Hahahahahahah LLary, i don't know hahaha what hehehehe you're hahaha talking about."
"LListen, it's partly my fault for hiring a llama to manage the front of the mortuary. I thought it might introduce an element of llevity, but ... that llaugh."
"Right. so, I'm not sure this is a good fit."
"LLary. hahahaha. I don't know hahahaha if terminating me is hehehehe a good idea."
"Hahaha because I know where hahaha you go at night."
"Heehee. I even hahaha have pictures. Hahaha."
"Guess the customers will llearn to llaugh."
"Hahahahaha they sure will."
BLACKBIRD ARRIVISTE ROSE -OR- LOCKHEED SR-71 BLACKBIRD: KNOW THE DIFFERENCE
elegant salmon color?
designed to cruise at Mach 3.2?
Cab Sauv, Merlot, and Cab Franc?
powered by two Pratt & Whitney J58 axial-flow turbo-jet engines?
side looking airborne radar and electronic intelligence gathering systems?
nose of strawberry and iris aromas with hints of tropical fruit?
"Yay! Uncle Phil! You're here!"
Sure am! And I can't wait to get under that tent and relax.
"It's not a tent, Uncle Phil! It's a cabana!"
Hi, Phil. Did you bring the hot dog buns?
Sure did, sis. Say, this tent of yours is really roomy.
"It's not a tent. It's a cabana!"
Hey, where's Bobby?
Oh, he's over getting some ice. We're pretty cool here in the tent-
"IT'S NOT A TENT!"
-thanks to the air flow, but we figured that having a few cold drinks in the tent-
"IT'S NOT A TENT! IT'S A CABANA!"
-would help us have a little more fun.
Fine by me!
Excuse me, everyone.
Oh, um... hi, officer.
I'll need to see your permit for this tent.
"It's. Not. A. TENT!"
What did you say, little girl?
"I said, it's not a tent. It's a CABANA! Why won't anyone listen to me?"
Is what this little girl says true?
Fair enough. As long as it's not a tent. Enjoy yourselves.
"See? SEE? This never would have happened if you all just took me seriously."
Don't gloat, Jessica. Just come back in the cabana before you burn.
Interior Dimensions (without cover): 39" x 45" x 27.5"
Interior Dimensions (with cover): 39" x 45" x 42"
In the Box:
- (1) Primo Play Yard Cabana
You can't be there for your carpet 24/7. You want to be, sure. But you've got to be out there in the world, earning money, so you can afford to pay for the house in which you and your carpet live. It's a paradox of life. What keeps you together, keeps you apart.
Consider this carpet cleaning robot your proxy, there to show your carpet love while you're away doing whatever it is you do to earn. With a robot on patrol, you won't have any worries that you'll come home to find something dirty has happened to your walking surface. Anything that's dirty will be cleaned up immediately by the patrolling carpet robot chaperone! Even those freaky tiny crawling things that always appear out of nowhere! Boom! Gone!
You'll come home to a carpet that loves you, cares about you, and wouldn't possibly ever be having an affair with the carpet robot behind your back. Ha ha! What a silly idea! What could a carpet and a carpet cleaning robot possibly ever have in common?
In the Box:
(1) Moneual H68 PROREG Rydis Robo Vac/Mop H68 Pro
- Rydi H68 Pro Hybrid Vacuum
- Charging Station
- Power Adaptor & Cord
- Remote Control (2xAAA)
- Water Supply & 2 Reusable Big Mop Pads
- Cleaning Brush
- Side Brushes (1 set)
- Owner's Manual & Quick Start Guide
- Bonus Mop Pads
- 4- Reusable Mop Heads